Thursday, May 5, 2011

Focus

May, the rainy season – a time when insects seem most invested in exploring household interiors. It is, however, also a treasured month for sports fanatics and bookies alike. Needless to say, NBA playoffs and UEFA finals are nearing a conclusion, but then again I would be lying if I admit that this sticky, fucked up weather will be missed. Akuma CaCa & Homey’s gobbling up red papers from me wallet recently but hopefully all this work will pay off soon. Evaluations on the 21st but as for plans concerning the following three months, are there any recommendations for a brother looking for part-time sales position? 7-11? Invincible Taipei? 1st floor @ SKMitsukoshi? Work experience is priceless and interactions w/customer have no price tags. What better way to tackle CEM/CRM/SWOT in the future as a marketer/entrepreneur than to get my hands dirty right? Let’s just pray that things start to take a turn in the better.

On a side note, I do think that OsaBinLaden is still alive, not that his death would equate the immediate end of the so-called "jihad" any ways (but no, I'm pretty convinced that the moon-landing was real though). Big ups to Justin Lin for throwing in a Nissan GTR (even though it came at the end) and 2 x Koenigsegg CCXR in Fast 5. I found it much more enjoyable than the last three installments. Lastly, please join me in a moment of silence for all 77 million PSN a/c that were compromised
– may the breached database rest in peace.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: